Aveling Homes Aspirational Specification
During the selection process you will need to make important electrical and home technology selections for your new home. To assist with your selections, Aveling Homes has partnered with Intelligent Home to provide professional design services.
Once you have signed your contracts, an Intelligent Home representative will contact you to book in your consultation time. Appointments are available Monday to Friday in Intelligent Homes’ Osborne Park showroom. It is essential you complete your design prior to your Prestart Meeting at Aveling Homes. Please allow 3 hours to complete your electrical and home technology design. Additional charges will apply for follow up meeting if required.
Your Intelligent Home consultant will advise you on all electrical features including lighting, switches, power points and ventilation. They will also assist you with the design o f your home cabling system for TV, phone and internet services. To prepare for your meeting:
- Familiarise yourself with your electrical specification and electrical plan. Your electrical plan will be provided when your contracts are issued.
- Review your house plans and consider the function and furniture layout of each room.
- Working room-by-rom, take note of your appliances and electrical devises and their power requirements.
- Think about your lighting and switch locations for each room. Would you like to add LED downlights to your living area or sensor lights to the exterior of your home?
- Consider power requirements for your garage or work shed.
- Make a wish list of new features or technology you want to incorporate in your new home.
During the meeting, we will design your home cabling solution for TV, phone and internet services. We can also recommend smart, connected products to create your own intelligent home. As integrators, we consider all aspects of your home and lifestyle to ensure that your system is streamlined, intuitive and easy to use. Designing your system correctly prior to construction will give you the flexibility to expand or reconfigure as your needs change, without rewiring your new home.
Home technology items to consider:
- Additional TV, phone and internet points.
- Foxtel points.
- Smart wring.
- TV antenna.
- Provisions for TV wall mounting.
- Home theatre and speaker cabling.
- Multi-room audio system.
- Security system.
- CCTV system.
- Intercom system.